BASS BARN banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to my 'secret' spot where I usually fly fish for trout. This time I took my UL instead throwing a white rooster tail. Three nice size trout including the biggest one I ever got at an estimated 22".

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
A White Rooster tail catches more fish than any other Lure. 1/8 oz. for Trout and 1/6 for all other Fish. I've caught more fish with a Rooster tail than any other Lure on the Market. I've fished in most of the States from the Rockies east Maine to Florida with the White tail's and really may only use a couple other lure's but rarely.

I've even caught Fish using it in Salt Water. Fresh water I've caught Sunnies, Blue Gills, Pumpkin Seeds, Crappie, Catfish, Carp, Trout, Largemouth & Smallmouth Bass, Pickerel, Shad, small Stripers you name it... The White Rooster Tail wins.

I usually carry a bunch of new ones in my car and give them to guy's when we start talking fishing because if they start catching more then we'll gain a couple new Fisherman to the Sport....

Nice job 👍by the way!

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The rooster tail has been by 'go to' lure for trout for as long as i can remember. I normally have white, black, copper and yellow. The trout were caught in the Little Lehigh in PA. Its a limestone bed creek for most of it. It stays cold for a good portion of the year and Ive caught trout up until mid July.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts