BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
9,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well folks, we are all moved into our new shop and have some exciting new offers for you. Our new shop will allow us to work when the weather isnt coorperating. Shrink wrapping, bottom painting, ect can now all be done inside. This will promise faster turn around time for boats dropped off to the new location.

Of Course, all of our Signature Mobile Services will be available as well. We added a service van this past year and that has helped in getting your boats done faster.

Heres just a few new offers for the Spring:

Bottom Painting & Detailing. Boats dropped off should expect a week or so turn around time as well as discounted rates for bringing the boat to us.

Soda Blasting/ Barrier Coating & Painting. Because we can work inside means we can now work on days its raining. Bring your boat to the new location, we will remove the trailer, Blast the bottom, Barrier Coat and Paint. We can even pick up your boat and bring to our location. Thats a lot easier then taking it to a marina, having them block up the boat, hiring a Soda Blaster, then hiring someone to do the paint work. Now we are able to offer then entire deal, one stop shopping :thumbsup:

Because our shop door is 14' high, any boat thats going over the road will fit in our shop. If its on a trailer, it will fit through our door :thumbsup:

The new Shop is Located at 663 Shunpike rd, Cape May Court House, Unit J-1. Right next to Burleigh Storage, and right accross the street from the MUA Transfer Station. Just min from Parkway Exit 9.

To book your work for this spring, call 609-617-1009 or email [email protected]

For anyone interested, stop by the new shop and say hi, we will be there most days and will post spring hours soon :wave:

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Best of luck with the new shop.

·
Registered
15,506 Posts
Congrats Phil, good stuff!

I'm really impressed with the winterization and wrap job you did on my boat this year... maybe next year I'll have you do the blasting and painting too :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
15,264 Posts
I don't see any No Parking signs. :D

·
Registered
19,485 Posts
Building looks pretty sturdy but just to make sure I'll send Doogie over to back a boat through......I mean into it. :D Put a chair in there and I'll send the Zooz over for a nap. :D

·
Registered
9,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Building looks pretty sturdy but just to make sure I'll send Doogie over to back a boat through......I mean into it. :D Put a chair in there and I'll send the Zooz over for a nap. :D

We should see if doogie can get the watch off his wrist without waking him up :D

1 - 20 of 34 Posts