BASS BARN banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who is going to Surf Day and why are you going? (What are you looking to attain?)
I am really looking forward to meeting many of you.
I think the seminars alone are worth the $10 but I am also looking forward to a great "Plug-Off." I will be investing in the grand prize raffle!!!

(Note: I am not posting this b/c I am a member, I am posting on a personal, individual level).

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
ohhhhh im thinking of going....:cool:

lol ok i will be at the show.:D
look foward to meet you.....:D

and the why cause if its any thing like the last one it will be a great time.
i had a blast got to meet lots of great people

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
I'll be there for sure. I'm really looking foward to the seminars myself. The one I am really looking foward to is Eric Peterson's chunking and eeling seminar those that know me well know I am a die hard chunker and looking foward to expanding my knowledge on my hunt for BIG bass!!!!

Another is Eric Bunz's on Montauk never been there but I am planning on going up there. Being single and having the freedom that I have there might be a time when I get home from work on Friday get some sleep and say I am going to Montauk and fish the weekend up there.

I am intrested in Toby Lapinski's seminar. I am known to fish some nasty weather and put myself and my gear thru hell but it has paid off for me big time.

I hope Alberto's coming to town that is a man I would not mind talking to for a bit.....

Looking foward to seeing some kick arse plugs too got some good builders out there.

·
Registered
21,273 Posts
I've had this on my calendar since I first saw it.

Mostly looking forward to seeing everyone after a long winter and of course the pluggage.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mike-
I did not know that you were a chunker, we need to talk some more, I guess we can aways talk when we fish together :rolleyes: . Look forward to seeing you again.

Alberto will be there with Lamiglas and Diawa. He will do a couple casting demonstrations for whoever is interested.

Is Keith bunkerfinger going?

Mullaney-what do I have to do to get on the short bus w/you???

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
bassin13 said:
Mike-
I did not know that you were a chunker, we need to talk some more, I guess we can aways talk when we fish together :rolleyes: . Look forward to seeing you again.

Alberto will be there with Lamiglas and Diawa. He will do a couple casting demonstrations for whoever is interested.

Mullaney-what do I have to do to get on the short bus w/you???
DJ- Keith said he was going.

Yes indeed we need to chat again and set up a time to fish, looking foward to learning more and hopfully pull on some big bass!!!!

Looking foward to seeing Alberto again as well..

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
DJ, I talked to Keith the other day when I was down working on a plug drying rack. As long as he is not feeling too bad, he will be there. He's got some killer plugs painted up for the competition!;):D

I'm coming to see some friends, learn something at the chunking seminar and from talking to everybody and bust some balls!!!!

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
ihunt49 said:
DJ, I talked to Keith the other day when I was down working on a plug drying rack. As long as he is not feeling too bad, he will be there. He's got some killer plugs painted up for the competition!;):D

I'm coming to see some friends, learn something at the chunking seminar and from talking to everybody and bust some balls!!!!
will you be stoping by his house befor next sat????

any chance you can spill some paint thiner on them plugs ?????????????:D :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cool I am very glad that Keith will be there. I am so looking forward to seeing what he will bring, see if he can beat out smitty's flounder...:p .
This Plug-Show-Off should be crazy.

·
Registered
21,273 Posts
I got this idea last night while I was being abducted by Wendy's late-shift workers. I don't know if I'll build it, but if I do it will certainly catch people's attention :D

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
bassin13 said:
Mike-

Mullaney-what do I have to do to get on the short bus w/you???[/quote]

Brian, you didn't answer my question.

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
Can't wait I finally was able to get out of work and I'm commin!!! :cool: :D

FC:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts