BASS BARN banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
412 Posts
Why did you have to be so descriptive?? Now everyone is going to be fishing the river due to your elaborate report. Spot burning is frowned upon on this site.

Im im only kidding but some of the **** I read on here with the spot burning is just ridiculous.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mr mysterious

Ha, the most idiotic post ive ever seen. Oh you are so mysterious and knowledgeable. Do i need to fish for them to catch them? Thanks for the advice. They are in the ocean too.... ;) I am so mysterious.
What's your problem, Your real brave calling people idiot behind your keyboard arent you. It was meant to let people know to get out even in this bad weather we have been having. I can see with your 26 posts that you have been offering allot of knowledge. Your the reason i dont post anything specific on here anymore and rarely look at this site because of assholes like you who have nothing to contribute but sarcastic replies.Have a nice day moron. Why dont you go out and jump some wakes behind a tugboat. I was fishing the river while you were still poopin in your pants or are you still doing that too. Dont bother responding because I wont be back on this site to read idiotic responses any more. Ill be out fishing while your busy typing away. Your the reason this site sucks anymore.

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
What's your problem, Your real brave calling people idiot behind your keyboard arent you. It was meant to let people know to get out even in this bad weather we have been having. I can see with your 26 posts that you have been offering allot of knowledge. Your the reason i dont post anything specific on here anymore and rarely look at this site because of assholes like you who have nothing to contribute but sarcastic replies.Have a nice day moron. Why dont you go out and jump some wakes behind a tugboat. I was fishing the river while you were still poopin in your pants or are you still doing that too. Dont bother responding because I wont be back on this site to read idiotic responses any more. Ill be out fishing while your busy typing away. Your the reason this site sucks anymore.
Don't let a couple bad responses deter you from posting on the Barn. There are alot of nice people & good fisherman that I have met on this site, ignore all the negativity and keep fishing and having fun.

Some people take all of the fun out of it, I took your post as you intended it. Some people just don't get it:nuts:

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
Don't let a couple bad responses deter you from posting on the Barn. There are alot of nice people & good fisherman that I have met on this site, ignore all the negativity and keep fishing and having fun.

Some people take all of the fun out of it, I took your post as you intended it. Some people just don't get it:nuts:
I totally agree DP

I took it as he said in his response,just a heads up to get out and fish.Not sit behind the screen and wish you were fishing.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
There are plenty of flaming rectums on the site but many more really great folks who just want to enjoy what the barn offers. Just ignore the rectums especially in the political discussions and enjoy the site. Best of luck fishing this year.

·
Registered
78,900 Posts
Let it go. Everyone has a bad day. Post up some pics if you get time.

thx in advance as long as you are not an Obama supporter:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts