BASS BARN banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just in case you're not aware (right) the chompers are back as James found out the hard way. Sorry I didn't post this earlier James but I don't usually post anything ;)

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Kathy, it was a good night. Gotta love the deep v and the Carolina flair heading down the beach at 26 knots with that slop right on the chin. It did not take long to figure out that yellow eyed demons were on the schedule so we headed back up the bay for some line siders.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Glad you had the speed to get out of there fast. The buggers ate my favorite stretch and with that I left for something with stripes on it. When you get as old as L & me you compromise a bit of speed for comfort but we do 25k with the new ride and it's better on fuel than my little boat. Can't wait to head offshore once he puts the boat back together again. I'm sure we'll see you out there :wave:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Some of us love to come up to Raritan Bay and fly fish for blues in the shallow water off the beaches in the back half of the bay ( Keyport etc. etc. etc.). We trailer up from northern Virginia, so we need to know if the bluefish have come in strong yet. Any current information appreciated! It's an expensive trip, so there is no room for error. Thanks in advance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts