BASS BARN banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spoke with Barry today, he is recovering from heart valve replacement. He sounds good and is in good spirits. He wanted me to post a thankyou to all the well wishers who have contacted him. He is looking foreward to seeing everyone in the spring down at Bree Zee Lee.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
We call Barry the Doctor. We all went out to dinner one night and I told this group of young ladies that we were all doctors. One woman checked us all out and said that only Barry was a doctor. In reality Barry is a retired heavy machine operator. He just has that doctor look going on. When I spoke to Barry before his surgery, I told him to tell his surgeon that he was a doctor too, so they would take good care of him.
Anyway........he is home and doing well. Barry is one heck of a good friend.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Every one in the old section of Bree Zee Lee, would know Barry.---He is True friend of mine, and would do anything to help a fellow boater.
Barry had some off season maintanence done, and will be ready for the spring Stripers.
As Capt.Harv said,He is one heck of a good friend;-and a barrel of fun...

·
Registered
783 Posts
No Not Barry from the Round Three. But and get this, I was in the hospitalas well for 9 days. Odly enough. I am doing much better after surgery. I had an infection in my intestine. Wasn't fun but I am looking for spring!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.