BASS BARN banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am thinking about trying glen lake(the lake in Woobury heights on Lake Ave i am not sure if that is the name of the lake or not) tommorow in the morning....anyone fished it recently? Any suggetions on lures to try and what kind of fish might be in there?

Thanks

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
moparfan said:
was there yesterday hope you have better luck then me and Britt did.
I am home all from now until the monday after Easter...we will have to hit a couple places up...what were you fishing with?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Glen lake is the correct name. Haven't fished it in a while. Le tme know how you do.

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Gboro54 said:
I am home all from now until the monday after Easter...we will have to hit a couple places up...what were you fishing with?
I tried x-rap minnow , Road runner with curly tail grub and my goto spinner. Britt had on a food source artificial worm. I don't think the water is warm enough for the food source stuff to work yet. Let me know I have off next friday.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
went for about an hour today, not even a tap...fished with a variety of x-raps and huskey jerks I tried fishing them in different styles as well(i.e slow contious reel, pull and pause)...water was pretty clear....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts