BASS BARN banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
29,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pertaining to the tax documents that “ Da guy must release “ ... But when asked by Circuit Judge Raymond Lohier for a circumstance where Trump would not view a document request as overbroad, Consovoy could not offer one."That's a problem," Lohier said.

·
Registered
5,509 Posts
Pertaining to the tax documents that “ Da guy must release “ ... But when asked by Circuit Judge Raymond Lohier for a circumstance where Trump would not view a document request as overbroad, Consovoy could not offer one."That's a problem," Lohier said.
I thought your magic 8 ball explained everything to you.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Almost 4 years deep and you’re still worried about tax returns? You’re pathetic. 4 years of watching your liberal idiots and you still worry about tax returns. You truly are pathetic. Did I mention you’re pathetic ?

·
Registered
6,865 Posts
Almost 4 years deep and you’re still worried about tax returns? You’re pathetic. 4 years of watching your liberal idiots and you still worry about tax returns. You truly are pathetic. Did I mention you’re pathetic ?
Yes, he is pathetic!!

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
You should be more interested in all the politicians who started with nothing and are now multi millionaires. Why have they written a law excluding them from insider trading?

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
If there was a problem I’m sure the IRS would’ve found it. There’s no need for us to see them.

·
Registered
75,032 Posts
If there was a problem I’m sure the IRS would’ve found it. There’s no need for us to see them.
It's all they got left. After 4 years of bashing he's about to shove more $hit down their throats :D

·
Registered
17,341 Posts
the country is burning over nonsense and you worry about irrelevant nonsense. In fact to you this explains everything:eek:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts