BASS BARN banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got out about 5 times this week ,spending an hour to 2 hours each time. Wind seemed to scatter the fish early in the week but did manage to get some nice pickerel early on. Wendsday finally located some nice perch and averaged about 10 an hour. I fish pretty much the same way Steve o fishes with small jig heads and 2 inch twister tails.( Berkely powerbait ribbon tails are my favorites ) Thursday was pretty much same as Wendsday except while fishing a huge river otter surfaced within 5 feet from me. He had to be over 4 ft long. I ran down the bank about 50 ft and got my camera out to see if I could get a picture and he came up right in front of me again. Dont know who got more shook up me or him but when he saw me he went down and by the time I recovered enough to take a picture all I got was the swirl you see posted. All in all not a bad week. Got some big perch ,a lot in the 12 inc range. saw 2 eagles and that big Otter.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.