BASS BARN banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FRI NIGHT
W WINDS 15 TO 20 KT...BECOMING NW 10 TO 15 KT AFTER
MIDNIGHT. GUSTS TO NEAR 30 KT. SEAS 2 TO 4 FT. A CHANCE OF SNOW
AND RAIN AFTER MIDNIGHT.

SAT
N WINDS AROUND 10 KT...BECOMING W IN THE AFTERNOON.
SEAS 2 TO 3 FT. A CHANCE OF SNOW AND RAIN.

SAT NIGHT
NW WINDS 10 TO 15 KT WITH GUSTS TO 20 KT.
SEAS 2 TO 3 FT.

SUN
N WINDS 10 TO 15 KT. SEAS 2 TO 3 FT...SUBSIDING TO 1 TO 2 FT
AFTER MIDNIGHT. A CHANCE OF RAIN AND SNOW AT NIGHT.

Who's gonna go??? I'm hittin it either Friday night or Saturday night.Talked with RickStillCasting/fishpro28/Smitty919 they all want to go who elese???I'm prettysure RyanF,Bridgekid,Alwaysfishin will be out who elese???Post up boy's let's see who chompin at the bit here!:eek:


FC:D
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,582 Posts
After what I saw this morning, I feel like I should be pulling a stretch out in the surf....? While I like the wind side of the weekend forecast, the moon seems to shut down my night fishing. Think I'm gonna fish the light hours and just look around at night...? What I'm doing's not working for me so I think I should switch it up.....?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,158 Posts
You forgot to mention the snow they are forecasting for early next week (though I see the forecast you pulled hints at this starting Sunday night)....at least that's what the news has been saying "late March snowstorm". Hopefully that doesn't put a damper on some of the fun we've been having the past few days :confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,515 Posts
always fishing said:
After what I saw this morning, I feel like I should be pulling a stretch out in the surf....? While I like the wind side of the weekend forecast, the moon seems to shut down my night fishing. Think I'm gonna fish the light hours and just look around at night...? What I'm doing's not working for me so I think I should switch it up.....?
Dude I am really thinking about trying to plug the inlets. It would be my earliest bass outfront ever. This is all if I dont get stucking Saturday, I kind of snuck home after a meeting in Philly today when I should have gone back to the office.

Ill give you a shout if I make it down.

RyanF
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
696 Posts
Gonna a try a river and try to find some shelterfrom the wind friday afternoon.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
815 Posts
RyanF said:
Dude I am really thinking about trying to plug the inlets. It would be my earliest bass outfront ever. This is all if I dont get stucking Saturday, I kind of snuck home after a meeting in Philly today when I should have gone back to the office.

Ill give you a shout if I make it down.

RyanF
I am thinking out front also. I don't know how much rain we got, but all the rivers by me are brown. Its still pretty early for the front, but with the water color this far inland it will be a while before the back bay is clean.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,515 Posts
fishpro28 said:
I am thinking out front also. I don't know how much rain we got, but all the rivers by me are brown. Its still pretty early for the front, but with the water color this far inland it will be a while before the back bay is clean.
yeah Im a dead backbay guy for the first month and a half of the season, but there is no way all the bait outfront is going unnoticed. A couple degrees of water temp shouldnt keep them locked up in the back when there is a feast awaiting

RyanF
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,479 Posts
Will be out saturday night fishing the flats on barnegat bay. Then waking up bright and early to hit the winter flounder opener! Bass and flounder...dont get much beter. Good luck fellahs.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,033 Posts
I was going to get a yak trip in on late Saturday, but it looks like I'm gonna bag it. Might try to find a sod or bridge instead.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
RyanF

I'm torn I wanna fish out front.I think the inlet's might be the ticket,the big bait has got to be somewhere.:eek:

FC:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,158 Posts
4" swim shads, light colors, inlet, incoming......give it a try.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,515 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
839 Posts
2 spots mostly,, tonight will be 4,, I'll share tonites "new" try,,inlet and beach,, I'm in need of the beach experience,, I need to hear the music,, will share later ,, its' getting dark,bye
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,158 Posts
fishincrazy said:
:D 4" pearl swim shad
FC:D
At least a few folks are taking advice and running with it! Nice job and nice catch(es)!
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top