BASS BARN banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am buying a new boat and have been to several shows and talked with dozens of salesmen and reps and have found the best buy to be a sea pro 206cc for about 23,000. being relitively new (i think about 12 yrs on the market) i am looking for some unbiased input. i will keep it in lake hopatcong but will trailer it to sandy hook a couple times a month. that price includes a single axle tidewater trailer w/brakes a 150 yamaha and a few options (bolsters,bow cushion,dual batteries and water seperator)does anyone have a sea pro and if so what are the pros and cons. thanks for any input. dan mack

·
Registered
193 Posts
check out the Sailfish 236....all-seasons has a left over 03'...9'beam..225 four stroke yamaha.....new it was around 42k.....left over maybe 34k......alot of boat for the money

·
Registered
5,072 Posts
I am moving this over to the Tackle Box which is our general conversation forum, good luck in your search.

·
Registered
5,072 Posts
Lets try and move this topic over again since the first time I moved it over it stayed locked even over in the TB, sorry depodan.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts