BASS BARN banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to get a Canyon HS-15, I have herd good things about Don and his products. Anyone who has this reel and has some feedback please post.
Thanks and tight lines!!!

·
Registered
548 Posts
I want to get a Canyon HS-15, I have herd good things about Don and his products. Anyone who has this reel and has some feedback please post.
Oh boy...here we go again :D:D

I have two HS-15's and absolutely love them. First Class customer service. Do a quick search

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
Great reels and great service, Don is first class. I personally use the HS15 for everything from bass to tog.

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
After you look at the search option, ( alot of past posts on them) I will add they on all 4 of my inshore rods. I sell them, I work on them and I love them. No matter who you buy it from, if you ever have an issue, we are a warranty center. Only problem I have heard of was the drag backing out, which has been corrected. There were a few reels that had a camber issue, but its been resolved. Do not compare them to look alikes. They are not the same reel inside. They have similar frames, thats about it.

Light reel, heavy drag and holds more line than you would think because of the spool design. I use them for everything from fluke to inshore tuna. Have had tuna up to 55-60# too.

Feel free to stop by and take a look, you can buy from anyone, I don't care about that. If your south, stop by Lacey Marine. They have Tony Maja's Reels as well to look at. :)

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Stop out at one of the upcoming shows and check one out:thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,892 Posts
don't have the HS-15 but I do have two 16's and they're excellent reels and as stated Don is great to deal with.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts