BASS BARN banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Albert Martin of Martins Custom Structures in Gloucester Va. called me up several months ago and said he wanted to thank me. I said "for what?" Apparently someone overseas had been looking at my website ( so far 135 countries and every state in the union has logged on to jetskibrian.com, woo hoo!) they told Albert that they wanted three fishing rigged jet skis like Brian. They knew that they wanted to have the latest Sea Doo Supercharged model, other than that they told Albert to do anything and everything he could think of. Albert did not let them down.

Here is a link to the story http://jetskibrian.com/#awp::

I took a lot of pictures and put them on my site here is one of them.

·
Registered
865 Posts
I think you should make a miniature fleet and start jet Ski Charters!! lol

Badass Rigs! I used to live in Portsmouth Va! Spent tons of time on the good old Va Beach Fishing pier and down at Rudees

Goood luck to you at the Bass Pro seminar!

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Brian, can clarify something for me. I notice in the pics they are rigged with marine lighting, including a spot on the bow. Are these legal to operate at night?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the replies. Even with lights you can not take them out at night, unless you own your country.
This was a custom job, they are not for sale. The fabricator will make any thing that someone wants.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts