BASS BARN banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone out there have a 1986 Honda 200x or 350x that is collecting dust? If so give me a shout. My email is available, thanks.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I have a 1986 Honda 250R 3 wheeler. It is in great shape. Has new plastic on the rear and the top end has 0 hours on it. Let me knwo if this is something that you would be interested in.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Outlaw a guy that works with me is interested email me your number and I'll forward it to him. [email protected]

dobrowd I had a 1985 250r what a blast to ride. I might be interested do you have any pics? If so shoot them to me with a price. Thanks for the replys guys. Bill

·
Registered
7,063 Posts
Originally posted by Bill Couch:
Outlaw a guy that works with me is interested email me your number and I'll forward it to him. [email protected]

dobrowd I had a 1985 250r what a blast to ride. I might be interested do you have any pics? If so shoot them to me with a price. Thanks for the replys guys. Bill
sent, thanks

·
Registered
192 Posts
I will have to look around to see if I can come up with some pic's. It has been a while since I have seen it since I store it at a friends house. We really have both lost the ability to ride anymore due to time constraints and getting older. We were hoping to get around $1000 for it. I will try to dig up soome pic's for everyone.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts