BASS BARN banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any additional info on the TI Reef Tournament this Saturday 5/20? I heard it basically pits Sea Isle against Avalon for all the bragging rights North and South of TI. I believe the tourney is for flatties only. Any details would be great... who is planning on fishing it? Thanks

·
Registered
48 Posts
It is from 5am to 5pm on Saturday 5/20. It is for fluke only and I believe the eligible area is from Corson's to Hereford in the back and out to 3NM. In Avalon, you can enter at Moran's, Hodge Podge and I believe Roseman's in Stone Harbor. There are a couple of places in SIC but I don't know which ones. It's $20. You get a TI Reef T-shirt and the proceeds are going to help build the TI Reef they started last fall.

·
Registered
881 Posts
This is a great idea and if I'd known abt it sooner I would have gotten in. Got some live eels at My Wife's last Sat.
Heard they are already getting tog on the TI reef from Esox.
Wish they'd do a Sea Isle vs Avalon shark or tuna tournament, but all those big shots in Avalon only want to fish in 6 figure tournaments (only kidding I think)

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Looks like this Thread just helped me decide which day I will be fishing this weekend.

Great Idea to help the reef...

·
Registered
4,297 Posts
Im in on that as well (tuna/shark) spooled your always invited ! In fact you can play skipper if you like. One of my lurker buddies let me know about this post

·
Registered
20,268 Posts
I have fished the Moran's Offshore Tourney a couple times... lots of fun, good fisherman, lots of after hour beer :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.