BASS BARN banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am considering purchase of one of these in left handed retrieve and was wondering if anyone owns or owned one and how they liked it. I appreciate any feedback. Thanks

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Just purchased one last week just not in left hand retrieve. Feels very solid & smooth and it has the power handle. Just hoping to get a chance in the next two weeks to break it in. Great rods for the price why not the reels. Not sure what to spool it with. Lotsa cast & retrive = thumb burns. Gunna be using it mainly off the boat.

·
Registered
454 Posts
We have sold a bunch and the reviews I have been getting are a very good reel for the price. We carry both 200LE and the 201LE (lefty).
Capt Andy

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the input. Vince I had seen that review and it is for a Caiman CA reel. I dont like the way they have about 6 or 8 different Caiman reels all very different and the letters after Caiman designate which reel it is. That review is a CA as compared to the LE which I want. there are a bunch of others to and some are just freshwater some are for both. Thanks for the input.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts