BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
1,307 Posts
I'm getting confused here, some forum's you get beat up if you you don't give up more info.!! I'll be fishing for weakies this weekend in saltwater somewhere in New Jersey,don't want to be too specific !! :confused:
:D
:cool:

·
Registered
5,108 Posts
"Specks" who said specks (inside joke here)

Barnegat Bay is a Generalized enough location. Spots control software is off! ;)

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
I gave it a try on Friday night in the OC area. So did many others, I guess the spots out! Anyway, I didn't get any and neither did anyone else while I was there. Plenty of blue to go around though.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Tiderunners at CISP :eek:
It got my attention...
Narrowed down to my backyard.
Think of it this way; If I catch fish in your back yard (or favorite fishing area), would you like me to post it?

edhead probably should have titled the thread: Tiderunners at CISP?

·
Banned
1,307 Posts
Ramblin, if you catch a fish in my back yard were in a heap of sh!t and you could post it all you want!! (L.O.L.)I don't have any water in my back yard !! Since the wife kicked me out of the house,I've been living at Graveling Point,(Homeless)so everybody please don't post specific spot's at Graveling Point as it is now my home !! Thank You in Advance !! :D :D

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Ramblin if your one of the guys with the dock lights I have caught fish in your back yard! :D
We take the boat under the lights and have caught stripers, nice weakfish, and some large flounder under those lights. Email me if you ever need a fishing buddy.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
A wink, nod, highsign, secret handshake would suffice. It isn't like it used to be anyway. Before this website was up and running there were plenty of guys fishing for them down there. Just like the Bay they are fewer around these days. Just checking. I guess it isn't too good, because of the 11 posts! Ha ! :D :D :D

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
All I Got To Say Is, Based On Some Recent Reports
Right Here On The Barn and This Weeks Tides,Put
You Time In And Good Things Will Happen..... ;)

·
Registered
570 Posts
...and I thought only jet skis were there! :D

·
Registered
5,585 Posts
Great! I was going to take my 45 newbie friends to Barnegat, but now I can take them to this new spot, Corsons Inlet is it?? I know you're probably used to no one ever fishing there, so don't mind us... But we do like to fish right next to people who are already set-up because they must know where the fish are, so be prepared.

:D

Corsons a secret spot? Since when, 1814?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.