BASS BARN banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going over the 50 cent bridge in Cape May this evening, noticed a few trying for weakfish I presume. The wind died out. and it sure looked nice. I think I will try in the morning. Maybe it is time... I will report back tomorrow.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Fishenough - i will let you know

Biggest - Yes - it is. My Dad and I own it. Thanks. Hull was waxed today by the girls at Scrub it. They did a nice job. maybe get it in the water by next weekend.

·
Registered
908 Posts
The water temps where I fish dropped off quite a
bit over the last few days. I think it'll be
another week or so before the weakies and blues
start up. I'm sure they are around now, just not
that active...Good luck and thanks for the report!

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Speaking of TideRunner's,,

I just saw this Fishing Report on the Net..

"There was a gill netter laying right on the beach in Seaside Heights and he bailed something. According to Rich Gabriel, they smelled like weakfish. He said the guy slaughtered them."

[ 04-26-2005, 12:10 PM: Message edited by: NIGHTSTRIKES ]

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think the water was in fact a little colder this morning. I know the air was cold!! Nightstrikes - I guess the gillnets don't need to wait until the fish feed. Hopefully that is a good sign that there are here, and just waiting for the warmer water to feed.

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Originally posted by Insure:
I think the water was in fact a little colder this morning. I know the air was cold!! Nightstrikes - I guess the gillnets don't need to wait until the fish feed. Hopefully that is a good sign that there are here, and just waiting for the warmer water to feed.
Right on both accounts Insure,
It won't be too much longer...........

·
Registered
7,214 Posts
Insure, thanks for the report. I noticed the water temps dropped too. If the water warms up I'm trying for weakies this weekend. If it stays cool heading out for stripers. Either way it will be nice getting out.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.