BASS BARN banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok my boat is still minus a starboard engine and I'm going a little insane not knowing when or if shes going to make it in the water this year. I haven't tile fished in close to 2 years and I'm dying to get into them. I have a couple spots that's have produced fish in the past. I cant get myself out there and I don't have $450+ for a charter. I know some are posted for 300-350 but after you factor in tackle (I make my own rigs) food and a tip (always.. ALWAYS.. tip your mates) and all that fun stuff it gets up there. So the deal is you take me with you and I'll throw in some money for fuel if needed. and we go hit up my spot. I have off either sunday or Monday. and some weeks I have no days off. that being said this is a weather window kind of trip. if you look at the weather and tomorrow is golden (hah!) then we can try and work it out.

·
Registered
491 Posts
ok my boat is still minus a starboard engine and I'm going a little insane not knowing when or if shes going to make it in the water this year. I haven't tile fished in close to 2 years and I'm dying to get into them. I have a couple spots that's have produced fish in the past. I cant get myself out there and I don't have $450+ for a charter. I know some are posted for 300-350 but after you factor in tackle (I make my own rigs) food and a tip (always.. ALWAYS.. tip your mates) and all that fun stuff it gets up there. So the deal is you take me with you and I'll throw in some money for fuel if needed. and we go hit up my spot. I have off either sunday or Monday. and some weeks I have no days off. that being said this is a weather window kind of trip. if you look at the weather and tomorrow is golden (hah!) then we can try and work it out.
Good luck with that buddy.:wave:

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
If my boat was in or new boat was in my posession, you know I'd be in buddy.
Josh is a great guy and a great fisherman.
Always a pleasure to have him aboard.

Chris

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.