BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tommorrow is the deadline for the fly swap. Foulhook and Catch My Drift are still not accounted for. How close are you guys to finishing?:p

·
Registered
6,862 Posts
told ya.........;)

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Flyguy784 said:
Past deadline,"No flies for you, 1 month":D
I don't want to be the Fly Nazi!!!:D

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
I know, I know, I know. What can I say but that I got really busy. Should have known better I guess. Little guy is cutting molars right now. Slept one hour last night and spent all day today getting a boat from Jersey to Bermuda:(

They have been done with the tie for a week I just need to set the eyes and epoxy them which I am doing tomorrow morning and will mail out tomorrow.

What address am I sending these to??

Tight lines, Bob

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
foulhook said:
I know, I know, I know. What can I say but that I got really busy. Should have known better I guess. Little guy is cutting molars right now. Slept one hour last night and spent all day today getting a boat from Jersey to Bermuda:(

They have been done with the tie for a week I just need to set the eyes and epoxy them which I am doing tomorrow morning and will mail out tomorrow.

What address am I sending these to??

Tight lines, Bob
Don't sweat it, Bob, I'm just teasin' ya!

Here's the address, in the first post on this thread...

http://www.thebassbarn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=128109

·
Registered
4,852 Posts
You know, I gotta tell ya Harry. I've seen your name (dixie noormiss) up here for I don't know like a couple years. And it wasn't till yesterday that I realized what it meant. Maybe Bob should change his name to "armsie noormiss". Very cute. I'll bet there are more guys that didn't get it than you think. That's why lots of guys call you dixie. I'm happy for you. Not many could measure up to such a name. :eek:

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I tried to change it, even asked Ron if I could. My wife groans every time she sees it! :) I thought it was funny at first, but now I don't like it.:(

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Dixie Quote = Don't sweat it, Bob, I'm just teasin' ya!

Dixie, forget the teasing, kick em when you got em down, like John did. It's the American way. I gotta admit though that story almost brought a tear to my eye. Now you gotta examine the flip side of the coin, and what you did not hear. There was a pile of money made on the boat deal, and the 1 hour sleep was from putting on the loin cloth, swinging from the chandelier, and working on his Tarzan yell all night. :D

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Flyguy784 said:
Do you mean when she sees the name?:D
Yep. And the most utter look of disgust transforms her normally cherubic face into a quivering mask of revulsion!!!!!:D

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Narragansett said:
Dixie Quote = Don't sweat it, Bob, I'm just teasin' ya!

Dixie, forget the teasing, kick em when you got em down, like John did. It's the American way. I gotta admit though that story almost brought a tear to my eye. Now you gotta examine the flip side of the coin, and what you did not hear. There was a pile of money made on the boat deal, and the 1 hour sleep was from putting on the loin cloth, swinging from the chandelier, and working on his Tarzan yell all night. :D
I always wondered what boat brokers do in their spare time, thanks for shedding some light on the situation, Pete! The question is, did he swing from the chandelier with his oversized fiddler crab arm?!?!?!?!?!?:eek: :D

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Flyguy784 said:
OH man, Bob's going to kill us now. And of coarse it'll be with his............. I can't say it.
Is it true on some full moon's and extra high spring tides, Bob transforms into this?!??!!?!?!??:)

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
dixie noormiss said:
Is it true on some full moon's and extra high spring tides, Bob transforms into this?!??!!?!?!??:)

LMAO!!! Now that's a good one!:D

How long did you spend searching google for that picture:D

I'm all done with the flies. Going in the may next day on Monday morning. Let me know when you get em!

Again that's one funny picture. You rightys are ganging up on me. I'm gonna have to call some friends, Get em to sign up just to defend me.

Don't make me bust out the claw!

Tight lines, Bob

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
foulhook said:
LMAO!!! Now that's a good one!:D

How long did you spend searching google for that picture:D

I'm all done with the flies. Going in the may next day on Monday morning. Let me know when you get em!

Again that's one funny picture. You rightys are ganging up on me. I'm gonna have to call some friends, Get em to sign up just to defend me.

Don't make me bust out the claw!

Tight lines, Bob
Good talking to you today Bob. Just finished my door :)mad: )! Looking forward to seeing the disco creases!

Glad you like the pic, Only took a minute, and I didn't even know you are a southpaw! :)

Bob, ask your dad if he knows Bert Anderson from DuPont. He's a good friend of mine, he even has a summer place on the Penobscot in ME.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts