BASS BARN banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
this is getting rediculous every day bill uses this site for advertising his products latest post should be in the barn sale he is selling something, oil.this post should be moved.i could care less about etech and there over priced motors,new and used mostly used though.

·
Registered
5,609 Posts
lastcalled said:
this is getting rediculous every day bill uses this site for advertising his products latest post should be in the barn sale he is selling something, oil.this post should be moved.i could care less about etech and there over priced motors,new and used mostly used though.
If the mods want me to move the post over there then no problem I will. If you dont like me or my overpriced outboards just dont open my post. I post my info here due to more people visit this form then the barn sale. Please show me all the items I have listed in the tackle box that are for sale..

·
Registered
9,996 Posts
lastcalled said:
The tackle box offers some of the best info on the barn. I've surfed the barn for over 7 years, and can't remember more than a handful of times where the post topic, much less the author, doesn't give you a good idea of what's on the link.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
lastcalled

Did you ever consider people could care less about you.:rolleyes:

Keep up the Great Posting Barnicle Bill (Joe):)

Thanks,

K

p.s. Love them E-Techs!

·
Registered
5,609 Posts
If the mods want to move my post I have no problems with that. THis guy took a stab at me when I offered the water pump special back in January. I guess he also dont like me or my ETEC's since I would not sell him one in a box back on 1-5-08 on the barn sale. Funny how he does not care about me or ETEC yet he tried to purchase one from me.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
lastcalled said:
Why not ask him personally instead of giong behind his back and complaining?

·
Premium Member
18,100 Posts
lastcalled said:
this is getting rediculous every day bill uses this site for advertising his products
Hmmm...could it be becuase he's one of our advertisers :rolleyes:

Have ya noticed all the useful info he's provided? Na...probably not :rolleyes:

My suggestion is to do as Bob ETC suggested...Don't Read His Posts!

- Joe, keep doing what you're doing :)

·
Registered
25,494 Posts
This guy lastcalled adds nothing but a lot of bitching & complaining to the site. Never a positive post. If he is that unhappy here, he should leave & go elsewhere.

If you want some entertaining reading, go to the DD & reading his "leaving the US" post. You'll get a pretty good idea where this Keyboard Kowardly Kowboy comes from.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.