BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
19,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard reports of stripers 15 miles off AC.. they are hammering big fish out of Manasquan, they are catching nice bass off the beach in LBI..

One of my crew has mutinied and is grabbing an Open Boat out of "Squan and I am leaving the dock at 7 to go find something, somewhere and I am bringing the tuna popping rod just in case..

B-weather is saying 2' at 5 with the wind layin' down a little as the day goes on.. I may actually bring lunch along this time...

Who is goin 'out of GE? I'm leavin at 7...

·
Registered
871 Posts
Going out of GE on a friends boat at first light. Would be out on my boat - but I'll take 30 feet and 600 hp over my ride any day. Sure we are headed north. Hit me up pm and I'll give you my number in case we find them.

·
Registered
17,896 Posts
Wanted to pull the boat tomorrow. Wife & son pushing for one more trip and pull Sunday. How the fk did I ever become such a lightweight? Just getting old and tired with my business going to **** I guess. F it I’m going fishing tomorrow.

·
Registered
13,654 Posts
toggin on a headboard tues.,,,,,,,if not covid positive

WTH are you going to do to your Headboard man i thought i heard it all :eek:

·
Registered
12,457 Posts
Why would you be going out on a headboat if you might be rona positive? Typically democrat.

I'll be out tomorrow, hopefully back in before it gets crowded
No he’s floating out on a headboard for blackfish. I guess he’s not overnighting or he would bring the mattress.

·
Registered
19,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Why would you be going out on a headboat if you might be rona positive? Typically democrat.

I'll be out tomorrow, hopefully back in before it gets crowded
Ghosts?

·
Registered
29,402 Posts
WTH are you going to do to your Headboard man i thought i heard it all :eek:
Waiting for results , co-worker tested positive, we were installing a 3” cooling water line , masks but within 6’ so I went for a “ rule out test yesterday at 8:00am 48 hours before I know , if clean i fish

·
Registered
13,654 Posts
I don't think you headboard cares if your positive of not

·
Registered
29,402 Posts
I just saw that “ a headboard “ WTH I did not type that, originally, weird spooky stuff going on inside this new interface

·
Registered
13,654 Posts
Well i do hope you test Neg. and it was not passed onto any one you have been near but shouldn't you be in Quarantine for 2 weeks since you were near the person who tested positive

·
Registered
13,654 Posts
Who needs to quarantine?
People who have been in close contact with someone who has COVID-19—excluding people who have had COVID-19 within the past 3 months.
People who have tested positive for COVID-19 do not need to quarantine or get tested again for up to 3 months as long as they do not develop symptoms again. People who develop symptoms again within 3 months of their first bout of COVID-19 may need to be tested again if there is no other cause identified for their symptoms.
What counts as close contact?
  • You were within 6 feet of someone who has COVID-19 for a total of 15 minutes or more
  • You provided care at home to someone who is sick with COVID-19
  • You had direct physical contact with the person (hugged or kissed them)
  • You shared eating or drinking utensils
  • They sneezed, coughed, or somehow got respiratory droplets on you
Steps to take
Stay home and monitor your health
  • Stay home for 14 days after your last contact with a person who has COVID-19
  • Watch for fever (100.4◦F), cough, shortness of breath, or other symptoms of COVID-19
  • If possible, stay away from others, especially people who are at higher risk for getting very sick from COVID-19

·
Registered
29,402 Posts
Well i do hope you test Neg. and it was not passed onto any one you have been near but shouldn't you be in Quarantine for 2 weeks since you were near the person who tested positive
Yes my wife is the only one left in the house my two grandkids, my son and my daughter in law moved back to queens , the contact happened on Monday , the coworker did not find out about his , contact with a positive till Tuesday, he did a “ rapid “ on Wednesday,so my wife my be in the same boat as me

1 - 20 of 60 Posts