21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
13,589 Posts
Lets hope not but read the post i put up about the Quarantine here's the link

·
Registered
29,309 Posts
This will suck if I’m positive, but the last thing I want is both of us to have it .... sen. 1 is where I end up

·
Registered
13,589 Posts
Waiting for results , co-worker tested positive, we were installing a 3” cooling water line , masks but within 6’ so I went for a “ rule out test yesterday at 8:00am 48 hours before I know , if clean i fish

From what you disclosed here you SHOULD BE in Quarantine for 2 weeks just saying.

·
Registered
29,309 Posts
From what you disclosed here you SHOULD BE in Quarantine for 2 weeks just saying.
But I’ve tested , got it yesterday in the morning,yesterday 48 hours I know , I’ll know if I got it by Sunday , if neg I’m good

·
Registered
13,589 Posts
So you didn't read the CDC link i sent you it says this

For all of the following scenarios, even if you test negative for COVID-19 or feel healthy, you should stay home (quarantine) since symptoms may appear 2 to 14 days after exposure to the virus.

·
Registered
29,309 Posts
So you didn't read the CDC link i sent you it says this

For all of the following scenarios, even if you test negative for COVID-19 or feel healthy, you should stay home (quarantine) since symptoms may appear 2 to 14 days after exposure to the virus.
So yesterday that question was asked of me , how many days has it been since contact, the answer was 4 , she said that is perfect , if it were 2 they would not have tested me , but I will bring this up with HR at work this is interesting

·
Registered
13,589 Posts
My Wife is in Health Care and she get's the test every 2 weeks like it or not.

·
Registered
13,589 Posts
Yes it is will be heading out on my Leaf Vac soon wishing i was fishing lol.

·
Registered
31,148 Posts
Just Bass fishing today, we were back to the dock by 9am.

People from the South need to stop coming to BI, the freakin line at the launch ramp was like 20 boats, they were blocking me from my parking lot.

They caught fish well south of BI today, stay down there.

21 - 40 of 60 Posts