BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To the man that had a bad hair day saturday night.I hope you read this!! I am the guy that you took out your nasty attitude on. It is a shame that that you should do such things in front of your children. Any body that flattens a man or womans tire because he was politely asked to move over a little so a person can use the boat ramp has some issues that need to be addressed. I will remember you and you will remember me one day in a professional way. I just feel sorry for your son to observe such ignorance. Of course you didn't move and I had to manuever around you.

·
Registered
548 Posts
a$$holes abound and there everywhere :mad:

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, hopefully nobody else gets into a conflict with this guy. He was definately in a bad mood. It could of gotten worse but I walked away and let it be.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Maybe this jerk is the brother of the d!ck that smashed into my new truck on Friday. :mad: Too many of them out there...

Should we start a separate thread or forum for this? Title..."A$$hole Alert!"

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Originally posted by Esox1:
can't wait till after Labor Day
Yeah, only about 85 more days,,, :mad:

Rodger,Sorry To Hear About That,, Hopefully
This Guy Will Get His SomeDay in Return.......

·
Registered
13,997 Posts
Stop and think about someone doing something like that. That's a person who is having a really bad life. The sad thing is he's passing it on to his kids who will be just like daddy.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Unfortunely....The Good Lord ruined a good
a-- h--- when he put teeth in his mouth....guess
that's the way he wants his kids to act....these guys are certainly a minority....thank goodness

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
At least you maintained your composure and walked away. Had you given this guy what he deserved he would probably have had his lawyer on the phone before he hit the ground.

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Jeeezzz all he had to do was move over a bit so you could access the ramp??? Some people are unbelievable. I love the summer and I'm not wishing it away but it sure does make things a little easier down there after labor day when those people from that neighboring state go back to their hills for the winter. LOL

·
Registered
6,862 Posts
You can put him on the list with the person that keyed my truck Sat. night.

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Lets just say they are the ones that do the speed limit in the passing lane and refuse to move over :rolleyes: :D .

·
Registered
1 Posts
It's a nut house out there on them ramps. Last saturday I was out with a buddy of mine testing out his new boat and there was one guy yelling at his wife on the phone while trying to back up he jack knives his trailer then the guy after him knocks the pole down backing up. Another guy pushes his boat off the trailer and it doesn't start and his new motor his dragging across the ground while he is 3 feet from the back of our trailer and people are looking at us like its our fault cause we couldn't get our boat in untill the guy got his motor started. This was all in a half hour. This is why I will never tralier my boat.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts