BASS BARN banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took a chance and went back out today. The usual spring spot. The water was 41.8 degrees:eek: . I expected it to be going the other way. The water was still filthy, but a lighter shade from Thurs. The tide was so low that we couldn't see out of the creek when we were running down it. We stirred up mud 1/4 mile out. We decided to troll from spot to spot while we were hunting for fish. At one point a bass jumped right next to the motor as high as the motor. It was around 15 inches or so. I guess the motor scared it. That was the only sign of life all morning.:( Back out in a few more days.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Wave Height

ELLBALL.... TRYING TO FIND MY WAY AROUND THIS COMPUTER AND HOW THIS BASS BARN PROGRAM WORKS... DID YOU SAY ITS DOABLE 2-3 FT WAVES IN THE BAY WITH MY 17.5 FT BOAT? :confused: SAT CALLS FOR 2-3 FT AND SUN IS OUT AND MON DOESNT LOOK ANY BETTER. THOUGHT I GIVE A TRY AND STAY CLOSE NEARBY IF NEED TO....DO YOU THINK THE WATER WILL BE CLEAR BY THEN. AGAIN I COULD CALL BUT TRYING TO SEE HOW THIS WORKS ON THE COMPUTER. THIS BASS BARN SITE IS AWSOME! AGAIN THANKS FOR SHARING WITH US. ...WWWEST

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
Mr wannafishmore,
I have no idea what your talking about. There are no fish this early in the season. Everyone calm down, nothing to see here, just keep moving please.:D

·
Registered
229 Posts
fish

was going to hit the sod banks today but the water is still too dirty, maybe by next monday the water will be back to normal, saturday is supposed to be a little rough, but ya cant cath them sittin at home;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts