BASS BARN banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HELLO AGAIN, DUE TO THE DEMAND FOR BLACKIES I WILL BE RUNNING A TOG SPECIAL TRIP USUALLY 10 HRS. ON 11/20 THIS WILL DEFINATLY FILL FAST. CALL FOR YOUR RESERVATION 215-512-1640

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Trip is filled Capt Chaos..... Fishinfool is bring 2 and I am bringing 2..... good split and crew.... Rubberlips BEWARE

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey bober, Thats only 4 . What about 2 more. You got first dibs , so let me know as soon as possible. CHAOS and no, I can,t get calicos but I got plenty of green crabs.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Originally posted by Stevelondon:
Hey bober, Thats only 4 . What about 2 more. You got first dibs , so let me know as soon as possible. CHAOS and no, I can,t get calicos but I got plenty of green crabs.
C&B Joe needs to give you math lessons.....lmfao.

And,Chaos, make sure we have the secret jizz for this trip -- :D

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Steve, I know it's 2 weeks away for you, but they bit real good in the afternoon when the tide slacked up Sunday.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
O.K. The trip is full. Jerry , I moved the boat to B 11 near the ramp . CYA at the doc. I hope to try for blackies this weekend.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Originally posted by Stevelondon:
O.K. The trip is full. Jerry , I moved the boat to B 11 near the ramp . CYA at the doc. I hope to try for blackies this weekend.
Jack W had keepers on his trip on Monday.Wrecks still loaded with sea bass but the tog are there!

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
SHINYO, HEY HOW YA DOIN. I'LL BE UP THE BAY SAT, FISHING THE NO BONES TOURNY LOOK FOR ME ON CHANNEL 78 TELL JACK I SAY HELLO STEVIE

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
I will be out there sat.trying to beat them up.Understand you had Capt Ron aboard on Friday!I guess that you were Rip fishing.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts