BASS BARN banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
finally getting a break in the weather and heading out of barnegat tomorrow to do some tog fishing. anyone else planning on going let me know? also wondering what the ice is doing coming out of forked river? going to head to the boat tonight to check on things before leaving in the am around 7:00

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
unfortunately I can not post any report.. i was unable to get out of the lagoon this morning because of the ice. We waited it out until 11am and it was just to thick. upsetting to see that the end of the lagoon leading out to the forked river was clear but ours is just socked in with 3-4" thick ice>> maybe next week:mad:

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
I was hoping to see a great report. This would have resulted in me getting up at 4am tomorrow and driving down to Barnegat Light to take out my sled one more time.

Thanks for posting though. I appreciate it.

On another web site I saw a report that they did quite well out of BI, but I don't have any details (including water depth)

Is it worth a run?????????????

Peter

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
got a buddy that fished between 80-100' and limited 3 guys todayout of B.I. won't give details of what wreck but it gives you an idea. hope to run next saturday keep in touch if you decide to go. next weeks a different week though

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.