BASS BARN banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went out sat good day on the water 4 ended up with 10 keepers 2 9 lber finished up the day jigging off asbury park guess what the stripped ones are still around not any big ones but all you wanted :thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
193 Posts
earl,??? lmao too many nick names jonny!!!

im going ling fishing next week rusty was going to montauk but waiting for todays report!!!

if i go ling ding ill call u wed going thursday if i dont go cod fishing!! pizza

wat up gilhop, good to see u got out and shook the dust off,lol im still in hibernation,lmao!!! jonny!!!!:eek:

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

im going ling fishing next week rusty was going to montauk but waiting for todays report!!!

if i go ling ding ill call u wed going thursday if i dont go cod fishing!! pizza

wat up gilhop, good to see u got out and shook the dust off,lol im still in hibernation,lmao!!! jonny!!!!:eek:
pete the earl of gaflon the good old v/o you would have to be an old time v/o drinker to know what we are talking about but it sure is gooood the midget really did it this time what a mess ill tell you later:thumbsdown::mad::naughty:

·
Registered
629 Posts
yo pete i held off on the roadtrip and rolled with spicoli on the j2 yesterday. same ol same ol about 20 coddoobies spread around the sled and buckets full of big boffo yellow bellys. he`s driving the bus again sunday but sounds kinda breezy. give me a call on the landline and we can put a gameplan together

·
Registered
105 Posts
phone

:naughty: Does he phone work? I'm still waiting for a call back!!!

yo pete i held off on the roadtrip and rolled with spicoli on the j2 yesterday. same ol same ol about 20 coddoobies spread around the sled and buckets full of big boffo yellow bellys. he`s driving the bus again sunday but sounds kinda breezy. give me a call on the landline and we can put a gameplan together

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
scupper let me know when you are going again during the week:thumbsup:

·
Registered
629 Posts
yo fred ... spicoli is driving the bus again sunday but it sounds like its going to be a little breezy. he doesn`t know what his schedule is next week yet if sunday is a bust im going up to belmar and give him a hand swinging his new generator. and how come i never heard back from you on that stella info?

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yo fred ... spicoli is driving the bus again sunday but it sounds like its going to be a little breezy. he doesn`t know what his schedule is next week yet if sunday is a bust im going up to belmar and give him a hand swinging his new generator. and how come i never heard back from you on that stella info?
dude i did not see the post what were you wondering about:huh::huh:

·
Registered
193 Posts
sorry old fish slayer,bein under the weather with a touch of the flu or a stomach virus!!!

and yes i do get confused when i open the fridge,lol, and i get a glazed look in my eye,start drooling and wake up on the floor sometimes in front of the fridge but thats only if i got fresh porkroll in their,lmao

still debateing cod fishing report was okay yesterday in montauk,but 10 fish limit for spending 200 bucks sucks can get 2 trips on j2 with spaggetti head!! lol and fish with my good friends!!! worth a million dollars!!!

ill call u this week rusty if i dont go cod fish i like thursdays 15 off coupon oh yeah jonny!!! gilhop hope he is alright did he overdose on miracle grow??? trying to grow and inch taller,lol :razz:

·
Registered
629 Posts
ok petey ill be waiting to hear from ya . i dont know what days steve is running the boat .hair wants to roll with us too so it will be action packed no doubt

·
Registered
193 Posts
mentos im going ling ding wed. on paramount ,hope to see u and the rust one there!!! oh yeah jonny!!!

hope all the sharks are gone last time i caught 30 ,lol, and a dozen congers along with 35 ling,!!!! pizza:bow:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts