BASS BARN banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

See:McCain comes out swinging against Trump administration

”McCain also broke withTrump on reports that the president is considering revisiting U.S. policy against waterboarding and other aggressive interrogation techniques.
“The President can sign whatever executive orders he likes. But the law is the law. We are not bringing back torture in the United States of America,” the former POW and military advocate said in a statement issued Wednesday morning.”

I can understand why McCain is against enhanced interrogations. He broke and spewed out propaganda for the Viet Cong which was designed to put America in a bad light. See the following video and listen to John McCain's 1969 Tokyo Rose propaganda:

JWK

American citizens are sick and tired of being made into tax slaves and forced to finance the personal economic needs of millions of foreigners who have invaded America’s borders.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Trump should not take anything off the board, using it maybe a different thing.
We need to revise our entire foreign policy across the board. If we did not have troops abroad it may be a moog point.
I can't remember who was doing the waterboarding, military or CIA?.
Shooting from the hip at McCain is a no win situation, Trump should pull him aside and gently alleviate his fears.

·
Registered
12,595 Posts
Someone need to pull traitor McCain aside and tell him to shut the **** up... or be retired

·
Registered
18,377 Posts
We are not bringing back torture in the United States of America,” the former POW and military advocate said in a statement issued Wednesday morning.”

OK, then we'll do it in Cuba:nuts:

·
Registered
76,299 Posts
We are not bringing back torture in the United States of America,” the former POW and military advocate said in a statement issued Wednesday morning.”

OK, then we'll do it in Cuba:nuts:
For sure.

I hate to see a man who gave so much end it all in a conflict that has no positive outcome.

Reactions: catch22

·
Registered
15,187 Posts
Trump is playing the media to chase around anything for news cycle, while he is getting **** done.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Torture works , always has , always will . John Wayne and rambo were the only people
who did'nt talk when tortured . WE ARE AT WAR , PEOPLE DIE . ANY THING THAT WILL
SAVE AMERICAN LIVES MUST BE USED . I for one have no problem with torture .

·
Registered
62,420 Posts
I called McCain weak on terror and immigration back in 2008.

Yep, he was weak on those issues then, and he's weak on them now.

In the same breath though, let's remember that McCain actually did endure legitimate, illegal torture for his country, and for that, he deserves :bow:

Yeah, that's both sides of the fence, but hey, it's the truth.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Everyone should sit back and relax. The CIA has ways and means to accomplish what it needs to. As for John McCain, he is a true American Hero. However, now he is a shining example of why we need term limits or a mandatory retirement age for our elected officials.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts