BASS BARN banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
took ride in wind n sun and first stop was the fort. everything seems the same there but there doing something i guess to shore up the point n jetty? big black tarp n mounds of sand under i believe. idk if its dredge or what.next stop was the bulk head,didnt expect much action as it was 2 ftrs on the beach n wind in face howling! guys were trying but no action from what i saw. i even saved one guys day from p.a.. had like six kids n a dead battery n was done fishing!!!! uggg i had jumpers n saved his afternoon ..ha. ok left the fort and just an update spiderman needs a make over as he has seen better days . but water must b cold as his knees were way up on his pole!!! lmao. next stop turkey point road and all was good there no body perchin , maple ave no action just buffle heads n swans, than went to portnorris ..and longreach. guys in longreach man idk the docks are in already!!!!! or did tim not take out?? hmmmm. bodacious is in the slip and no one around. portnorris has all docks sitting n ready it seems ,idk what the deal is but the resturant /bar was closed as well . well thats my ride we enjoyed it.... water was dirty!!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.