BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
29,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anybody notice the brown ooze running down “Da guy”!point man at the wildly delusional press conference today,The conference looked liked ,as though ,it was coming from another planet ...... does anybody here think it made any sense , or did it seem to help?

Attachments

·
Registered
9,915 Posts
The fact that you are pointing to one man's appearance shows that those lawyers are dropping bombs directly over the target.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
6 scoops of peanut butter plus 6 scoops of jelly minus 2 pieces of toasted rye bread plus 6 pieces of toasted wheat bread equals 3 cups of coffee in New York divided by Ruffles IQ of 3 equals 1 cup of coffee in New York. Is that it?

·
Registered
24,566 Posts
I stay at home while the wife brings home the bacon.

Reactions: TA KEYWEST

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Did anybody notice the brown ooze running down “Da guy”!point man at the wildly delusional press conference today,The conference looked liked ,as though ,it was coming from another planet ...... does anybody here think it made any sense , or did it seem to help?
You and the MSM couldn't hold Guiliani's balls.

Politically a Democrat, then an Independent in the 1970s, and a Republican since the 1980s, Giuliani was the United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York during the 1980s. Giuliani prosecuted pivotal cases against the American Mafia, and against corrupt corporate financiers.
When Guiliani took office as mayor of New York City, he hired a new police commissioner, William Bratton, who applied the broken windows theory of urban decay, which holds that minor disorders and violations create a permissive atmosphere that leads to further and more serious crimes that can threaten the safety of a city. Within several years, Giuliani was widely credited for making major improvements in the city's quality of life and lowering the rate of violent crimes. While Giuliani was still Mayor, he ran for the U.S. Senate in 2000; however, he withdrew from the race upon learning of his prostate cancer diagnosis. Giuliani was named Timemagazine's Person of the Year for 2001, and was given an honorary knighthood in 2002 by Queen Elizabeth II for his leadership in the aftermath of the September 11 terrorist attacks in 2001.

·
Administrator
6,984 Posts
Worried about Giuliani's hair dye that somehow negates the fact election fraud may have occurred on a scale we yet to see in this country, but pretty much on par with voting an abject moron and total swamp ridden POS into the office of President.

This country is doomed.

·
Registered
19,688 Posts
The fact that you are pointing to one man's appearance shows that those lawyers are dropping bombs directly over the target.
I won't pick on Rudy because he dyes his hair and sweats... but he is only there because all of the lawyers that were representing had bailed and the talk show host that they had lined up to pick up the ball was not up to speed yet......

The only things that are "dropping" are Lawyers dropping out faster than students at Trump University .. cases are being closed faster than fridges closed on Trump steaks, and they are gaining less ground than even the New Jersey Generals ever did... The legal team has revised and re-written the case 3 times already, equal to the number of bankrupcies Trump filed in Atlantic City screwing hundreds of local workers and companies along the way...

I could do this all day :p

This case is crashing and burning faster than Trump Airlines did.... anybody want to take a swing at Trump Vodka? :giggle:

Reactions: Shinyo

·
Registered
29,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Scorched earth ..... if. These 2 reps from Michigan tell da guy there not on board with picking new trump electoral Delegates. He’s gunna burn it down

·
Registered
6,865 Posts
I won't pick on Rudy because he dyes his hair and sweats... but he is only there because all of the lawyers that were representing had bailed and the talk show host that they had lined up to pick up the ball was not up to speed yet......

The only things that are "dropping" are Lawyers dropping out faster than students at Trump University .. cases are being closed faster than fridges closed on Trump steaks, and they are gaining less ground than even the New Jersey Generals ever did... The legal team has revised and re-written the case 3 times already, equal to the number of bankrupcies Trump filed in Atlantic City screwing hundreds of local workers and companies along the way...

I could do this all day :p

This case is crashing and burning faster than Trump Airlines did.... anybody want to take a swing at Trump Vodka? :giggle:
Trump haters better hope it crashes!! Ecspecially with responses like this one... :D

·
Registered
19,688 Posts
Trump haters better hope it crashes!! Ecspecially with responses like this one... :D
Yeah but I hated him before he ran.... I should get special dispensation for that :LOL:

·
Administrator
49,505 Posts
Wonder what happened to the 2016 Threats to our Democracy leaders ? They seem to have gone silient on the 2020 elections .

·
Administrator
49,505 Posts
" I DO NOT KNOW THE WHISTLE BLOWER , I WILL PROTECT THE WHISTLE bLOWERS IDENTITY , MY STAFF HAS HAD CONTACT WITH THE WHISTLE BLOWER ?

just a snippet of Schiffs lies that the media never once questioned

Schiff: "A Lot" Of Christopher Steele's Dossier Has Been Corroborated.

Schiff: "It Just Doesn't Add Up To Me," Why People Are Discrediting The Steele Dossier And Christopher Steele.

Schiff: “ "Well, Look, There's Clear Evidence Of An Attempt To Collude."

Schiff: "…But There's Also Evidence Of Collusion Itself

Schiff: There Is Already Ample Evidence In The Public Domain On The Issue Of Collusion If You're Willing To See It"

Schiff: "FBI and DOJ Officials Did Not Abuse The Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) Process, Omit Material Information, Or Subvert This Vital Tool To Spy On The Trump Campaign."

Schiff ; "We Have Not Spoken Directly With The Whistleblower. We Would Like To."

Schiff : Schiff: "My Summary Of The President's Call Was Meant To Be At Least Part In Parody
"

·
Registered
29,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Shifty shift .... boy I’m going to miss all those nic- names

·
Administrator
49,505 Posts
Shifty shift .... boy I’m going to miss all those nic- names
Well to be honest , you sound just like him . You have made the same exact post now at least 3 times, I think it was actually 4 , trying to act cool with you cute little nicknames .

Your hypocrisy is truely comical

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Worried about Giuliani's hair dye that somehow negates the fact election fraud may have occurred on a scale we yet to see in this country, but pretty much on par with voting an abject moron and total swamp ridden POS into the office of President.

This country is doomed.
That's funny when Trump legal team is asked by the judges if they are alleging fraud, they have stated no this is not a fraud case. In general they are just wasting everyone time with this BS and feel sorry campaign.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts