BASS BARN banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, we have been catching fish consistently on the flood tide, and we had a great group of guys aboard today. We fished the entire incoming tide, and the fishing was tough. We fished every rip from the beach out to the tip of Prissy Wick, marked fish here and there, but couldn't find one to eat a hook. We had a couple missed bites, but couldn't put one on the deck. This time of year, the fish move in to feed, and then continue on their journey up the bay to spawn. As we progress into April and the water continues to warm, more fish will move into the rips, larger fish will move into the rips, and the bite will turn red hot any day now!

We're fishing every day, weather permitting, so give us a call and make your reservation for your open boat or private charter today!

·
Registered
356 Posts
Adam,
Tough one man, everybody has those days though. What was water temp. out there? Thanks buddy, u'll slay em again soon, no doubt about it. :cool:

·
Registered
5,072 Posts
Adam the weather didn't help this morning thats for sure. We caught 5 today and I kid you not, only when the sun was shinning.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Hey Adam, I saw you out there today, we also had a tough day but managed to get one(26") and lost a 30" at the boat. That was my Black fountain in your shadows.
CHILLY

·
Registered
3,072 Posts
Adam, we were fishing the same general area as you all morning and stayed a couple hours after you left. Only had one hit. There's always next time. :cool:

·
Registered
7,073 Posts
Adam,
You posted a skunk report,Shame on you!!! :D ...Like you said it can only get better!!

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey guys!

It was a tough morning, but everyone has one every so often! Father of all Rods, where did you happen upon those five bass you caught? Aimless, I had me eye on you! Chilly! That's one fast fishin' machine you have there. Brand new? Fshlot...it will get better and better! The fish are on the move with the spawn, but as the water temperature goes up, they'll hang out for longer and longer, and the fish movin' in will get larger and larger.

We're looking to fish tomorrow, so I'll let everyone know how it goes! I have two open spots if anyone wants in!

As always...tight lines!

·
Registered
5,072 Posts
Originally posted by TheAdamBomb:
Hey guys!

Father of all Rods, where did you happen upon those five bass you caught?
Adam I would tell ya but the Keeper of Spots (hip)would be all over me :D lol

We were well Norh of you in 46.5 degree water between the Brandywine and Crossledge, is that too specific ;)

·
Registered
4,336 Posts
Originally posted by TheAdamBomb:
Well, we have been catching fish consistently on the flood tide, and we had a great group of guys aboard today. We fished the entire incoming tide, and the fishing was tough. We fished every rip from the beach out to the tip of Prissy Wick, marked fish here and there, but couldn't find one to eat a hook. We had a couple missed bites, but couldn't put one on the deck. This time of year, the fish move in to feed, and then continue on their journey up the bay to spawn. As we progress into April and the water continues to warm, more fish will move into the rips, larger fish will move into the rips, and the bite will turn red hot any day now!

We're fishing every day, weather permitting, so give us a call and make your reservation for your open boat or private charter today!
Welcome to the Charter industry! Sometimes your in the Barrel and sometimes it's the Fish! Even the best Capt's on the coast have there day in the barrel,Always remember a bad day Fishing beats a good day at work!And im sure that your crew said Thank's Capt for a Great Day!

Regards and Good Fishing Capt.Mike

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Rodfather...tell Hip to e-mail me! :D That area isn't too big or anything!

Bluefinn, that's the way it happens sometime! I had a great group of guys aboard, and they enjoyed themselves. I do wish the fish would have cooperated for them, though!

Bob, we're fishing tomorrow, so hopefully some more fish moved in and they want to eat!

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Originally posted by bunker448:
thats why they call it fishing not catching.
Adam really gave it the old college try he tried to put us on fish but it was just one of those days. I'm sure me and the missus will have better luck later in April. Right Adam???
;)

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey Joe! Without a doubt! It was great fishing with you, and I am looking forward to doing it again later in the month! How about that "special" trip we were all talking about on the dock?

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Adam,

Let me know the date.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Adam,

Let me know the ?special? date as well. I have got to say, you worked the rips harder than any captain I ever saw, you can?t help that the fish were not there. Thanks for a great day, had a real good time!

John

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey guys! Thanks again, and I am looking forward to fishing with both of you again soon! I will get back to you guys ASAP with the best date for that trip!

Thanks again!

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Hey Mug,rumor has it your boat left it's resting
spot.The big black boat hits the water with in
a week.Have you ever used ears on the middle
motor to run it?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts