BASS BARN banner

Tournament Cable & AC Boat Show

804 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Libation 
#1 ·
Just wanted to thank all of you that stopped by our display at the show. It was great meeting all of you and seeing some of our friends/customers.

Thank you for the business and support, it is greatly appreciated during these tuff times.

I also want to thank Franz from Libation charters. Great guy to have in the booth, loves to talk fishing, very knowledgeable but mort importantly he's honest. Franz..thanks for all your help.

It's off to Miami this week and we're looking for a good show there too.

Again thank you all.

#5 ·
Always a pleasure working with Chuck and Kelly from TC. Where else can you get trapped in a 10 x 10 ft booth and get your ballz busted for a week and still come out smiling?????

Working the TC booth is the easiest job I've ever had. Not only is the product the best in the industry, but I use it on my Charter Boat every trip. My splash bars have caught hundreds of fish and are still working like brand new. My bucket dredge is 10 years old and has never been back for repairs. You get what you pay for in the tackle industry.:thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.