BASS BARN banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well it's that time of year again, and even though the majority of Tournament Cable's seminars will be held in March and April, we're having an informal Open House Demonstration Free For All here on Saturday, January 21st from 8am - 3pm!

Half Open House, half seminar, half God-knows-what, stop by for some coffee, a good visit, some bargains and some good hands-on learning.

Chuck and I will be here, so mark your calendars for Saturday, January 21st from 8am - 3pm, and joins us for what will undoubtedly be another awesome day at Tournament Cable!!!!!

Tournament Cable is at 28 Indian Trail Road in Cape May Court House, NJ, 08210 for all you GPS-ers!!! Call with questions, 609 463 1313!!!!

~K

·
Registered
428 Posts
I have been to the shop a few times and it has been great. Learned a lot from the hands on demos at seminars and when i just stopped in.

As an aside, Chuck came back one night, pretty late, during the MA 500 for us as we needed a few things.

Definately stop in if you can.

Frank

·
Registered
591 Posts
Dave, not sure what an exacta box jr. is but we would be more than happy to do something for you northern guys.

We can do it a couple of ways...... get together at least 6 and we will open our doors all day long just for your group.....or maybe we could set a date and come up there.

We'll work with you either way. Having it down here would be better as we have everything right at our finger tips. Just shoot me an email or call and let's see if we can work something out.

·
Banned
370 Posts
sorry chuck

that was meant for frank gripp jr, i go back a very long way with him and his family, they are great friends and a class act. frankie, stops by every now and again to pick my brain.. it takes all of 2 seconds

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Get him to bring you down for the Open House this weekend Dave :) Then we can all put our heads together [that might be scary].

I promise it'll be worth the ride!

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
See you there

Hey Chuck & Kelly just a warning Me, Tim "5 Ft Assassin", Franz "Libation" and Harry "Cowfish" Cowan will be stopping by tomorrow to say Hi.
I need to check out those new teaser pulley set ups for the outrigger's, and see get first dibs on all of Tornament Cable's New Innovations before they hit the boat show next week:D
Should be a fun day with a great crew as always:thumbsup:

·
Registered
591 Posts
Just want to thank all that stopped in. We rigged a lot of baits, tied quite a few braid knots, a little splicing and serving. Talked about rigging spreader bars and splash/bars and a whole lot of sharing information etc. Also, we showed a few exciting new products we will be offering this year.

So if you missed this one we'll be having another soon so keep an eye out.

Stop by and see us at the AC boat show and you'll see some of the new terminal tackle.

Again, thanks to all.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts