BASS BARN banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to personally thank Chuck Richardson for opening his shop to the members of Penn Jersey Saltwater Anglers. Chuck graciously showed the members proper methods to use mousetraps, rigging double hook ballyhoo, how to work with wind-on leaders, and a plethora of other information was shared. This is about my 5th visit to Chuck's factory and every time I learn more information. If you have qet chance, stop in and visit with Chuck.
Chuck, Thank you.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Chuck,
I had awesome time in your shop. I really appreciate you taking the time to answer all my many questions and show me some new "tricks". Makes me realize how much I don't know. I can wait to apply what I learned and drag some of the new lures I picked up. I'm sure I will become a repeat customer.
Thanks Again,
John Henjes

·
Registered
684 Posts
Chuck, Thank you very much for sharing your time and knowlege with PJSA. You have quit an opperation there. What an inventory! If anyone on the barn is serious about offshore fishing TOURNAMENT CABLE is the place you want to be. He is located across the street from Home Depot on INDIAN TRAIL Rd. in Cape May Courthouse. He is also listed in the Yellow pages. Thanks again, Cap't Steve PJSA Events co-ordinator

·
Registered
688 Posts
Bluefishbones, we're located just south of Cape May Court House in NJ; give us a call and we'll help give you directions.

Chuck told me he had a great time hosting the PJSA this weekend, and I was sad I missed it. But as always, our door is always open, so if anybody is ever in the area, stop on by!

And any other clubs that want to arrange for visits too, just let us know :)

·
Registered
575 Posts
I just would like to thank all that attended and Randy for arranging the day for all of us. It was great meeting you all and anytime you would like to drop by you're all more than welcome.

This was the first time we have had a club in here and after seeing how well it went Tournament Cable would be more than willing to have another such event for any organization.

Just gives a call and we can make all the arrangements. Again.... Thank You for coming.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.