BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
9,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, we will be at the Wildwood boat show this upcomming weekend, April 4th to the 6th at the Wildwood Convention Center. We will be offering a Special Boat Show price of $123 per year for Unlimited Towing, AND you can also put two names on a policy. So, you and your friend can each have Unlimited Towing for a year for only $61.50 each! This price cannot be beaten. We also have gifts for new members. So to sign up or renew your membership stop by the booth!

Also, book an appointment with me for Bottom Painting now and shrink wrapping in the fall, if you boat needs to be done. See you at the show!

·
Registered
19,485 Posts
Captain Phil said:
You didnt sign up, you renewed:) Stop by the booth I have something for ya anyway...
It's a map on a piece of toilet paper to the Ship N Shore. The brown spot is it.:D

·
Registered
120 Posts
If Ican't make it to the boat show is there anyway I can still get the deal with two people on the policy?

·
Registered
9,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Misty Lee said:
If Ican't make it to the boat show is there anyway I can still get the deal with two people on the policy?
Yes- when you go to renew, we just need the other persons name and we'll add them to the policy.

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
capt phil, is there a deadline on the two fer ?, my current doesnt expire until may 31st.

·
Registered
22,864 Posts
Skip M said:
I'll be renewing , how about painting the Predaator.
Skip, I promised Capt. Phil that I would join when I get back. If you don't have someone else, have me named, on the policy, your second named person/boat. Thanx!!

·
Registered
9,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
conshykid said:
Capt. Phil does the $123 include the $19 membership fee or is that an additional charge?
The $19 membership fee is included in the $123:) No additional charge at all. The $123 includes tax as well.

·
Registered
9,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
take one said:
capt phil, is there a deadline on the two fer ?, my current doesnt expire until may 31st.
No, when you go to renew, just add the name you wish to be the second person. Both cards will come to your house, and you just give the other to your friend...Then get half the money from them;)

·
Registered
9,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Skip M said:
I'll be renewing , how about painting the Predaator.
If you feel like adding Fran:D , you can. Id be happy to paint the Predaator for ya. Can have her done early next week. See ya at the show Skip.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts