BASS BARN banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Drifted a certain hole in the inlet last Wednesday (7/13) and caught over 20 throughout the day on the incoming and outgoing tides. Started out toward the avalon shoal during dead high when my GPS crapped out, so with the haze headed back toward shore and waited for the tide to move again, caught several more and 2 sand sharks on the outgoing. Kept 4, threw the rest back for another time. You can only eat so many. There were only 3 that didn't measure all day ! New boat ran like a champ, nothing better than catching fish on the maiden voyage !
:D

[ 07-21-2005, 11:06 AM: Message edited by: eh009us ]

·
Registered
15 Posts
Is Townsend the Inlet north of OC. Where are the most productive area around 9th street brg. And congrats on the new boat.

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
Townsend is no where near OC, south of SI.

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Excellent , Pass the Tartar Sause...

Thanks For That Fishing Report eh009us

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Guess I read it wrong. Trying not to give away too many specifics. It's the bay side of the bridge, don't know if that particular location has a name, I know it by it's depth.... ;)

[ 07-24-2005, 09:54 AM: Message edited by: eh009us ]

·
Registered
141 Posts
unless he caught them and moved up by the bridge he is not in that hole. there is some really deep water in many spots behind avalon. then again whenever i catch fish i always tell people the were from "p" hole too. HA ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts