BASS BARN banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to trade 2 paintball markers and gear for a decent 10-12' flat bottom aluminum boat or one of those plastic bass boats. The boat is for fresh water fishing. I'd like to find one with a cheap trolling motor but will consider trade without. One paintball marker is a spyder with slight modifications performed at a pro-shop and the other is a stingray with a longer ported barrell. Also included is 2 masks, paintballs, 1 medium size CO2 tank, 1 large tank (sorry can't remember sizes), a slick screw in stock with air line for backpacking the tank, CO2 tank fanny pack and other gear. Can swap e-mail pics if interested. I'm located in South Jersey but will drive a little ways.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
:rolleyes: I'm not lookinf for anything special guys, it could be something laying in your back yard. Just want something to take the kids out in some local ponds.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know for a fact that the spyder works great I shot it a few months ago and it is the better of the two, I have not shot the stingray in a couple of years but it worked when I put it away. If the tanks have any CO2 left in them I'll try it out. I assure you that all of this gear is more than worth the trade, I just haven't used it in a long time as all of my friends have kind of fizzled out of it. If that is your e-mail address I can send you some pics tomorrow if you'd like.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Salemcityfirman, I'm not sure if I have the paperwork??? I haven't registered the boat lately, I'll have to look around. I'll get back to you.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If you were the last person to register the boat all I would need from you to be able to register it in my name is a notorized letter saying that you sold/traded me the boat. The letter would have to include the VIN. and make of the boat, anything under 10' does not have a title anyway.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If anyone has what I'm looking for but isn't interested in paintball, name your price. I may be willing to kick in some cash if the boat is worth it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts