BASS BARN banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before you accept an offer on your 19-22 CC
you think is too low give me a chance to do better. I'm looking for a CC with Yami power, and if I don't go nuts and buy at the AC Show I'll have cash.I check my e-mail often so you won't have to wait for a reply. Sending pics will speed the [email protected]

·
Registered
180 Posts
Wahoo II did you get my emails about 1989 20 ft wellcraft 01 150 hp yamaha hpdi three years left on warr. or a 23 ft mako 200 hp yamaha saltwaterT top. If you are coming to the boat show in a.c.we can hook up to take a look at, one of these boats if you would like.

[ 02-03-2005, 02:26 PM: Message edited by: capt kevin ]

·
Registered
6 Posts
wahoo II,
How did you make out at the boat show? I just saw your message and realized you e-mailed about pictures of my boat. Just wanted to let you know a friend posted some pictures for me. Forgot to mention that the boat also has a full cover for it and the motor has 2 years left on warranty. It also wasn't a misprint, the motor really only has 36 hours on it. People have been e-mailing me about that.
Hope you find what you are looking for.

Hole Hunter "02" Hydra-sports w/ 150 Yami

·
Banned
183 Posts
Wahoo II

I'm selling my 2002 Sea Pro CC, 150 Yami SSII.

Options:
Bolster w/3 additional rod holders & electronic box
T-Top with rocket launchers
Live well and washdown
Outriggers
Downrigger
Flowscan
Chartplotter, sonar, radar and VHF
Custom Alluminum trailer.

Like new, kept under cover and allways trailered

$ 24,000 OBO.

If interested post your e-mail address and I will sent you some photo's

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, like the other interesting replys, yours is just a little more than I hoped to spend, but when a boat has everything, AND the kitchen sink I gotta ask.. Will you send me some pics? I hope it's ugly as all hell, but something tells me it's not. Along with the pics send me instructions on how to convince myself that it's all right to go overboard, financially speaking.

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
I am also interested in a 18'-21' CC w/ Yamaha power(still under warranty). For the moment my home compture is down - so I can't get my email. Hopefully it will be back up tonight or tomorrow. I am trying to stay in the 20k range. If you have something let me know.

·
Banned
183 Posts
Wahoo II, I sent you some photo's. I forgot to mention that the boat also has twin batteries and trim tabs.

The motor is under warranty untill 3/07. As far as hours, I don't have an hour gauge but somewhere between 150 and 200.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Spooled - To get my email address just look at my profile by clicking on my user 'dowop' to the left of this message (just above the member #3985).

<-----------------

[ 02-09-2005, 08:25 AM: Message edited by: dowop ]

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
Spooled... if the boat is still available, please send some pics my way. (ngre[email protected])

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It's okay, I've got the leads I hoped for. Now let's see,which one will it be, eeny,meeny, miny, moe.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I've reached an agreement on a Scout 202. Thanks for the replys.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts