BASS BARN banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a brand new spare tire and rim and two barely used trailer tires for sale.
They are Goodyear workhorse tires all 16.5 inches and rims have six(6)lugs.
All are in great shape and are new. Also have spare mount.
My trailer was hit on the side. so I'm getting a new one.
Tires are $75.00 each, mount is free.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Are they radials? What type rims? I have 15" on mine. Wonder if they will work! I have 6 bolt as well on a Load Rite.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tom,
They are radials and the exact size is 8.75 x 16.5. I'm not sure if they would fit. I will call a tire guy to check and get back to you. The rims are plain but new.
I'll get back to you.

Jim

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
I'll take all three! If the ones on trailer are good and not rot? 856-464-0547 Stan. I can pick up in north CM also. I see your're a detective in Phila Police. Did you know the Clancy's ?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Stan
I just got the message I'll give you a call today. I'll take them down to N Cape May and you can take a look at them. Thanks
I know Tom Clancy from East Detectives.

Jim Kearney

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
I live in Sewell exit 53 b Mantua exit. If your bringing them down maybe I can save all that lugging down to the shore and meet you along the way??? Leave message so we can hook up? Thanks

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Jim Thanks for them tires, they are in "Brand New" condition. Thanks again. I forgot to grab the spare mount from you. I'll try and hook up in the future with you when we go striper fishin. That's if them dammm weather gods gives us a break.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Stan
I had the mount in my truck I just forgot to give it to you. I will either drop it off when we can ge out fishing or I drop it at your house.
thanks again.
Jim K

1 - 8 of 8 Posts