BASS BARN banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WANTED: Crappy old trailer...with title

Some of you know that I have acquired a rather large free boat/trailer combo. Boat is all registered and good to go. The trailer is another story. No title came with the trailer but its in good shape. Does anyone have a beat up rusty old trailer laying around in the 5000# range with a title that I could do a little identity theft? I just really need a title and it sounds like going the homebuilt route in PA would really be a pain in the butt. Unless someone has another good idea that I havent thought of yet.

Thanks!!

Chad

·
Registered
596 Posts
i have a trailer and can get a title it yours for free but there is a old boat on it that has got to go to the dump. You take care or getting rid of the boat and trailer is yours free and i'll get a title.

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Going the homebuilt route on something this size is a huge ordeal, at least in PA. I would need to provide reciepts for everything, and have it inspected not once, but twice. Not to mention all the paperwork. Thats what I originally was going to do.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I though Jersy was tough. No title for a trailer here it's not a motor vehicle. Transfered the reg or Registered all the trailers I've had as homemade.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Hey guys,
I am in desperate need of a small trailer for a 12' flat bottom boat. As i add more equipment to it, it is no longer a throw in and out of the back of the truck boat so I am looking at getting a trailer in decent shape, if it has a boat on it, I will take both if you need to get rid of them but but prefer just the trailer. Just let me know how much. I do have a PSE Nova bow and alot of accessories as well as a tree lounge I am willing to trade or help out with the trailer if wanted? Please help!!! thanks guys!

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh yeah, I actually have 2 trailers that might work. Depends on how big. The big one does have a title, but just needs a little TLC.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts