BASS BARN banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13,582 Posts
Notice there's been nothing said by the MSM about the Gun the BLM supporter had that he had in his hand when he was shot in the arm by Rittenhouse

·
Registered
75,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kyle Rittenhouse makes bail, released from Kenosha jail. Will Facebook and the other Socials block him to prevent him from telling his side of the Story.

·
Registered
13,582 Posts
No they don't want him talking but some info will get out they can't scrub it all and from what i understand The Proud Boys helped bail him out (y)

Reactions: Hardtop

·
Registered
18,884 Posts
No they don't want him talking but some info will get out they can't scrub it all and from what i understand The Proud Boys helped bail him out (y)
And Ricky Schroder too. Of NYPD fame.

Reactions: Hardtop

·
Registered
5,979 Posts
This evening I was reading the WSJ, and they wrote about Rittenhouse, and his release on $2,000,000 bail. Here is the article:

KENOSHA, Wis.—A 17-year-old from Illinois who is charged with killing two people during a protest in Wisconsin and whose case has become a rallying cry for some conservatives posted $2 million bail Friday and was released from custody.

Kyle Rittenhouse is accused of fatally shooting Joseph Rosenbaum and Anthony Huber and wounding Gaige Grosskreutz during a demonstration on Aug. 25 that followed the police shooting of Jacob Blake in Kenosha. He posted bond through his attorney at about 2 p.m., Kenosha County Sheriff’s Sgt. David Wright said.

Rittenhouse, of Antioch, Ill., told police he was attacked while he was guarding a business and that he fired in self-defense.
He faces multiple charges, including intentional homicide, reckless endangerment and being a minor in possession of a firearm. Wisconsin law doesn’t permit minors to carry or possess a gun unless they are hunting. He is due back in court on Dec. 3 for a preliminary hearing.

While these charges are under Wisconsin law, it seems that the intentional homicide case is going to have serious challenges based on evidence that may justify self-defense. Reckless endangerment is also questionable, as we do not have a good understanding of the facts. As for the possession of a gun by a minor, so without the other charges is minimal in my estimation. Unfortunately, Rittenhouse and his family are placed in a situation where they put them through the criminal justice grinder, because the prosecutor appears to be acting more in a political interest than true just and truth.

Rittenhouse did something that would not seem prudent to me, nor would I have wanted my sons to have been doing the same, because it has a high probability of physical confrontation. However, non-prudence is not a crime, and as a parent, I believe Rittenhouse should not have gone there. He apparently had some eagerness to be supportive of the community and LE, given what I have read.

The crux of the case seems to be whether his attorney can present a defense of self-defense based on the evidence, and that will be a jury-based decision, should he go to trial. That would probably leave the possession of the firearms charge.

The aggressive push to aggressively prosecute these types of cases in leftist Democrat jurisdictions, if not seen as reasonable, will result in jury nullification by those member that are not of the same bent.

The leftist Democrat jurisdictions ignore crimes by the leftist brown-shirts against the real protestors, it becomes apparent that they are not about following the law and the Constitution, but using selected aspects of it to intimidate and exact retribution, and pursue their agenda.

·
Registered
75,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I'm thinking the kid gets off

summit.news

summit.news
3 months ago|Far Right
Man Shot in the Arm by Kyle Rittenhouse Says His Only Regret Was “Not Killing the Kid”
Comments will do wonders for 17-year-old’s self-defense argument.

·
Registered
75,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The guy regrets not killing the kid by emptying his entire mag into him. The kid says if was Self Defense.

then the idiot goes to a BLM rally for the revolution

·
Registered
5,979 Posts
The guy regrets not killing the kid by emptying his entire mag into him. The kid says if was Self Defense.

then the idiot goes to a BLM rally for the revolution
View attachment 445893
So I guess he will be the defense lead witness in Rittenhouse's criminal case.

Grosskreutz is stating that he regrets not emptying the magazine on his handgun into Rittenhouse and killing him, so his intention was to kill him? Kind of sounds like Rittenhouse acted in self defense, according to what Grosskreutz says.

·
Registered
75,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So I guess he will be the defense lead witness in Rittenhouse's criminal case.

Grosskreutz is stating that he regrets not emptying the magazine on his handgun into Rittenhouse and killing him, so his intention was to kill him? Kind of sounds like Rittenhouse acted in self defense, according to what Grosskreutz says.
They can't control themselves. In this case running his mouth gets the kid a get out of jail card

1 - 13 of 13 Posts