Banned
1,057 Posts
Thats has got to be the best news I have heard all year:D

·
Registered
498 Posts
CSStriper said:
Thats has got to be the best news I have heard all year:D
So let me get this right. It's OK for NJ to charge PA anglers to use a ramp even though PA does not charge NJ anglers.

·
Banned
1,057 Posts
I dont use the ramp. :D The ramp I use charges everyone and anyone to use it. So why would the trenton ramp be any different? I think its a great idea. Maybe if people start paying they will put the docks in sooner for everyone:D

·
Registered
12,976 Posts
I stopped using the ramp because you never knew when they were going to put it in. Total BS! The Spring is the time when it is used the most and they always have an excuse why it's not in yet.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
The docks weren't in at all last year. People've gotta learn that the ramp can fit at least 2 trucks, maybe even 3. That drives me nuts. Prep your boat away from the ramp, drop it in, push it away from the ramp and get out of there.

·
Banned
1,057 Posts
AJ168 said:
The docks weren't in at all last year. People've gotta learn that the ramp can fit at least 2 trucks, maybe even 3. That drives me nuts. Prep your boat away from the ramp, drop it in, push it away from the ramp and get out of there.
You are 100% correct AJ. However, it is very amusing watching people try to load and launch thier boats there. I get a kick out of it every year:D :D

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Watched a guy with spinners on his SUV- (no more said there) sink his Bayliner at the ramp there after trying to back it down no less than a dozen times. I was near tears when he couldn't figure out why he couldn't move it off the ramp because it was sitting on the bottom in a foot and a half of water.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts