BASS BARN banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:confused: The wife wants a all inclusive vacation I want to fish need to get a marlin of the bucket list blue or black whats my best spot

·
Registered
271 Posts
What time of the year?
Panama, Guatemala & Costa Rica would all work. Check them out at www.tropicalfishing.com
Is it supposed to be all fishing? If it's going to be a vacation with you getting a chance to fish, leave out Panama & Guatemala.

:confused: The wife wants a all inclusive vacation I want to fish need to get a marlin of the bucket list blue or black whats my best spot

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i like thats funny I take time every year for trips to florida , north carolina outter banks, Austraila years ago , Jamaica never been to Mexico heard so much about cabos fish are close to the beach affordable charters . Costa Rico would be cool also need more research

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
If it were me, I'd go to Bermuda. A great place to go for a week or so. Check out Capt. Allan DeSilva on De Mako. Top shelf guy and great boat. In the summer, large Blue Marlin, Allan has caught more Atlantic granders than anyone else, and also lots of big Yellowfins and Wahoo. http://www.fishbermuda.com/

1 - 11 of 11 Posts