BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They sweetened the pot for the Maryland tourney fellas. An extra 5g's to the winner 3g's for 2nd 2g's for 3rd. Well alrighty then :cool:

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Why did you put opti-bombs on. Quad 300 yammies is the way to go ;)

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
hey dont give them any idea's i gotta sit on the bow as it is when they fire up them thar opti's :D need to even the load lol

·
Registered
37 Posts
UM2;Your Right,
You will need to enter both tourns.,for the additional payout.
**Also there are two different entry fees. One for Licensed Captains and another for others.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I dont see any fine print fellas

·
Banned
1,305 Posts
Lenny I just read the rules on the asa web site if im correct you only have to bring your fish to one location to win the money in both events. If this is correct you will not see me there I am not a believer in this two scale set up! This possibility of never seeing the winning fish at the event your fishing doesnt sit well with me (especially if you only enter one ) ........ Id like to hear a few different views but I feel I have gotten the short end on this kind of setup before.

·
Registered
808 Posts
The rules for the other tournament say that you have to fish the bay bridge and south. No Delaware bay fish will count for that tournament.
But you can register for one day in that tournament and still be eligable for the triple dip. Also you can weigh in for both tournaments at the ASA scales. I talked to Bob Flocken from the ASA.

CHILLY

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Bob,
I don't blame you at all! I personally don't like that setup either. I'm going to read the rules right now & see what I get out of it.

·
Banned
1,305 Posts
Bucktail you took the words right out of my mouth, check the ska events and how close they are with 200+ boats and imagine what 2oz would mean??? I just don't want my fish weighed on (A) to be up against (B) if you have 20 good money winners it gets serious! Now I will say the no bones event excepted our fish with just the weighmasters slip from the ASA we won as well as the rest of our team taking 2nd and 3rd If I were the bones I would accept the slip for late weigh in only still weighing the fish no questions about it the competitors get to see the weigh in the fish is final on there scale for there event regardless of the ASA slip....

·
Banned
1,305 Posts
laura my problem right now is with the setup if your only in the asa you could get beat by the other scale and never see the othert fish unless they all get weighed at stevensville???

·
Registered
5,072 Posts
We got knocked out of the 3rd last fall by .45 lbs so it is definelty gonna be close.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
It's called a Polygragh if i were to get bumped from 1st by 2oz from another scale then they better be ready to take one. Just trust the system.I know your gonna be there you can't resist

1 - 20 of 23 Posts