BASS BARN banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK so who wants to go catch the BIG ones !!Here are some pics of past season catches,They are what we will be targeting !!!!!!!!!!!
We will be running Day and Evening Chunking Trips..CALL FOR CHARTERS AND OPEN BOATS !!!
So anyone looking for that Trophy striper call or email myself [email protected] 609- 247-4129 or capt.Kobey 856-718-0812
COME FISH WITH SPRING 2005 NO BONES STRIPER TOURNEY WINNERS !!! WE WILL PUT YOU ON SOME HUGE BASS CAUSE "THATS HOW WE ROLL" BLUEWATER SPORTFISHING !!!

I will be booking trips now for trophy Delaware bay stripers during the months of Novenber and December. I will be doing day and night chunk trips.

the DAT & NIGHT trips are 6 hrs at $550.00
and I will also be doing a 8- 10 hr striper-athon(you make the call how long we fish) which would be fishing the cape may rips then set up for a afternoon into the night chunk.The cost for the striper-athon will be $750.00.

[ 10-24-2005, 09:45 AM: Message edited by: VDAWG ]

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Guys this is a great thing! Kobey and Vinny really know their stuff. They will put you on the meat!

Vinny we have to set something up with Tommy, Kobey and the 2 of us. I will be in touch and I will give you a report I am going to give it a try this weekend. The water is still a lil warm but someone's gotta be first you know.

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks Mikey !! lets do it real soon bro. !!

If anyone is interested in huge striper fishing and you dont have a full group give me a call,I will do my best to put together an open boat trip for you ...Thanks,Vinny

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OPEN BOAT COST IS 110.00 per angler BASED On 5 anglers

this includes all bait and tackle,Rigs,and ice
and BUNKER BUNKER BUNKER !!!!

YOU may think this seems a little high,But with the cost of fuel and Bunker these days Its really right in the ballpark ....We have been know to go through 50# of Fresh Bunker on 1 tide at times...

REMENBER WE have been and always will target LARGE TROPHY STRIPERS as a top priority on our trips,Unless a special request by our group is made in advance to fish ITR"S !!!!!!!!!!!

[ 10-07-2005, 09:25 AM: Message edited by: VDAWG ]

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
iight iight lets het on this folks !!!

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
COME AND GET UM ..BIG FISH ARE HERE AND WITH SEA LICE ...

LETS GET THAT WALL HANGER NOW ......
CALL ME ASAP THERE HERE

·
Registered
45 Posts
v dawg will be in touch. by the way bought a boat finalllly ! luhrs 340 s/f looking for a slip in cape may now,will call ya soon for the stripers. john

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
John congrats man !!!
Yeah give me a call i'll hook ya up !!
ya also may wanna try Chuck @ off the hook(hinches marina)rt.109 C.M for a striper slip ...

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lets go lets go ....had a few nice fish THURS. 31,39,41 1 hook spit and 6-7 other bites all in 2 hrs. time once the tide changed
2 fish had sea lice wich means they are moving in from the ocean migratory fish..wich means the cows are here and will still be comming getting better each day with more fish moving in ..!!!!

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
New moon phase !! THE BAY WILLBEON FIRE !!!
STILL SOME COW CATCHING DATES LEFT ......
GIVE ME A ALL...I'll HOOK YA UP !!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts