BASS BARN banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,382 Posts
visually it appears as if one or two of the heads are perhaps aluminum, that shows what a great finish it is. You should shoot outdoor shots if you get a chance, they look excellent but it's hard to see the patterns/colors etc.
When does the cedar plug series come out?:thumbsup:

·
Banned
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
visually it appears as if one or two of the heads are perhaps aluminum, that shows what a great finish it is. You should shoot outdoor shots if you get a chance, they look excellent but it's hard to see the patterns/colors etc.
When does the cedar plug series come out?:thumbsup:

very good FP.
yes, a FEW are aluminum. I wanted to get some weight on them. That was the first few i made. I have a new set that put those to shame. Alot of trial and error. Maybe i can throw a few in your shop on consignment?
new pictures to follow.

·
Banned
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
very nice work.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

2 questions?

have you pulled them?

are they replicas or original dimensions?

Josh

I have not pulled them yet........thats the real test...I just rigged them also, so the test is coming. Boat wont be in until LATE April, so its gonna be a few weeks......
They are all original design, classic big game trolling lures with custom paint.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.