BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looking to pick up some deep diving plugs to troll behind the jetski out front next fall for bass, and was wondering what you guys who troll recommend?
BRAND, COLOR, SIZE? Since I will be fishing off the jetski I will not be putting out umbrella rigs. Thanks in advance for your replys.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Stretch 25's 30's and.
Bunker imitation
Silver
Or green.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sorry man I thought you were in a kayak. The picture was small and when I made it bigger I saw it was a jet ski. Sorry I should wear my glasses.
thought you were just breakin my stones and I was cool with that. I live for fun and goofin off, the world is to serious today. so no need to apologize.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Nice ride

I love that rig of yours. I believe I saw it on this board before but each time I see it I love it more. The only thing is it brings a tear to my eye when I think about how far your going on a gal. of gas compared to me. "O" yeah and on the topic, I think streachs would be best. Umbrellas can be a pain in the a** even on a boat. You get 2,3 or even 4 fish hooked up and things get hectic for 1 guy to handle.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.