BASS BARN banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to be in Coatsville today on a Biz call.I would like to get some Trout fishing in.Lately seems to be the only way combine a little fishing in with a ton of work/family.

Leaving office shortly anyone got any areas? Near Coatsville.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
French creek in chester county is a good spot. Not sure if you'll be driving by this area but try Route 23 and Rapps Dam rd. Go to the bottom of the hill and fish the covered bridge area on up. French Creek outfitters is right near by if you need bait.

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, JD.I out da door.
Hey by the way you sent Me Tail Whipped and e-mail I will look for it when I get back home.
See my reply to Aquasport 19 May clear up the confusion Don B/ TW.
Thanks for the info
Don B / TW

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Too late now I'm sure, but in the event you get out this way again. From the RT82 exit for Coatesville, go north about 100 yards or so to Rt 340 and turn left which is west. About 1 mile up the road is the Wagontown firehouse on the left. Soon after passing the firehouse you will see a sign for Hibernia Park, or Chambers lake. You would turn right and follow the road down and to the right across an old narrow bridge. After crossing the bridge stay to the left which parallels the Brandywine Ck. Less than 1/2 mile up the road on the left is an old closed bridge with parking for the fishermen. If you come to the lake on your right, you went too far. They seem to be doing fairly well on trout there. Don't fish for them myself, but only live about 3 miles further up 340.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts