BASS BARN banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been dying to get out one last time before it shuts down for March, so I hit the Wissy for a couple hours this afternoon. Feeling like spring. Robins chirping, chipmunks all over. Even landed one of these guys during the first hour, so the water can't be too cold

And finally a couple of these before I had to run home to pick up the boy from preschool:

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice job :thumbsup:
Thanks, hooligan :thumbsup:

I fish there myself, and use power bait. Really love that you got them on lures. What were the lures that you used? :thumbsup:
I use rapala countdown minnows, CD3 and CD1, for the cold water early and late season because you can crawl them on the bottom. When the water warms up and they are active, spinners and floating rapalas work well too. I release everything, so the artificials make it almost impossible to deep hook them. In the summer when the little bass get active, I pinch all the barbs down too. Good luck!

·
Registered
68 Posts
thanks

Thanks for the reply. I don't keep them either. In fact i don't keep any trout, bass,stripe bass,only Flounder when i get em. Thanks cant wait to try those lures. Rapala countdown minnows, CD3 and CD1.. Keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.